Warning: Last items in stock!
Genuine Kanger Emus Starter Kit (A.K.A "Mini Evod")
Kanger, which is well known for producing extremely high-quality electronic cigarettes devices, has released their latest starter kitthe Kanger Emus. Kanger is a company that strives to provide their customers with a wide array of designs and options to choose from. As such, they have created the Emus Starter Kit, which is essentially a mid-size device that falls right in between the Evod and the eSmart.
Whereas the Kanger Evod is equipped with a 650 mAh battery, and the eSmart boasts a 320 mAh battery, the new Kanger Emus is designed with a 500 mAh battery, placing it right between the other two popular starter kits. This is a wonderful new option for those who want a compact device that will still last throughout the day.
The new Kanger Emus Starter Kit is a perfect kit for those who are looking for an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and compact electronic cigarette device. The kit comes with everything you need to get started with electronic cigarettes (except e-liquid), including two sleek batteries, two matching clearomizers, a USB cable, a wall adapter, 5 replacement atomizer coils, a user manual, and a gift box.
The all-new Kanger Emus Starter Kit is the ideal way to be introduced to the world of vaping. Sleek, simple, and high quality, you can't go wrong with the all new Kanger Emus Starter Kit!
*Note: The Kanger Emus Does NOT use the same replacement coils as the Evod.
Kanger Emus Specifications:
Battery Capacity: 500mAh
Clearomizer Capacity: 1.2ml
Total Length: 142mm (5.6 inches)
Diameter: 12.5mm (0.5 inches)
Weight: 1.6 ounces (0.1 pounds)
Colors: Black, Stainless
Available Colors: Black, Stainless
Kanger Emus Starter Kit Includes:
2 x Emus Batteries
2 x Emus Clearomizers
5 x Replacement Coils
1 x Wall Adapter
1 x USB Cable
1 x English / French User Manual
1 x Gift Box
How to Fill The Kanger Emus Clearomizer:
1. Make sure the clearomizer is detached from the battery.
2. Unscrew the base of the clearomizer (the part that screws into the battery).
3. Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
4. Fill your liquid into the tank, making sure to pour it in from the side, so that the liquid is cascading down the sides of the tank walls. make sure not to get any liquid into the center airflow hole.
5. Screw the base back onto the clearomizer body.
6. Screw the clearomizer onto your battery.
7. Vape and enjoy!
No customer reviews for the moment.